Advanced Practitioner MASH – London – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Advanced Practitioner MASH to join our client based in Wandsworth.
– Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
– 31 days annual leave
– Pension Scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– New technology scheme
– Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
– Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
Our MASH in Wandsworth is the Front Door for referrals into our Early Help Services and Children’s Social Care. We are a co-located service with partners from the Police, Health, Education, IDVA Services and Housing. Within MASH we have specialist workers in Substance Misuse, NRPF, and Special Educational Needs to support our work with children, young people and their families.
About the role
As a qualified and professionally registered Social Worker with Social Work England, you will be a key member of the MASH Team, bringing experience, skills and a commitment to our relational practice. Working with other Advanced Practitioners and the MASH Team Manager, you will ensure the effective and timely allocation of tasks within the Team and support practitioners ensuring children and young people receive the right service within the right framework.
To be considered for the Advanced Practitioner role, your application will demonstrate that you:
- Have a thorough understanding of current legislation and the London Safeguarding Children Procedure and Practice Guidance and be committed to relational practice.
- Can provide clear, supportive, and appropriate consultation to partners about referrals they have made to the MASH.
- Are respectful and able to support and challenge agencies across the partnership
- ensure the practice in the MASH is timely and supports our vision, values, and culture of quality.
- Can work with your colleagues in the MASH and be part of our improvement plan to create an outstanding service for children and young people in Wandsworth.
- Experience of supervising students, and or other practitioners.