Advanced Practitioner – Northamptonshire – Children Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Northamptonshire based Children Safeguarding Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What’s in it for you as an Advanced Practitioner?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as an Advanced Practitioner:
- To work independently to hold and effectively manage a small complex caseload. This will include the highest risk, high need, looked after children; a range of high profile court work and specialist assessments and interventions as required
- To lead on family network meetings and case mappings. Carry out in depth and ongoing family assessment of social need and manage risk to children, with particular focus on parental capacity and capacity to change
- To assist the Team Manager in the recruitment, induction, supervision and appraisal of team members and in the effective management performance in accordance with the council’s policies and procedures.
- To deliver practice workshops regularly in team meetings and to other Children’s Services staff as required. This could also include group supervision and mapping complex cases with less experienced staff
You will be providing practical and social work support for children, young people and families. The role will include undertaking assessments, visiting children and their families, carrying out interventions, reviewing the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary. All of this must be based on best evidence and good practice, privileging the best interests of children and young people.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
MIDK – 173299