Advanced Practitioner – Northamptonshire – Disabled Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel is currnetlt seeking an Advanced Practitioner (social work qualified) to join a Disabled Children’s Team based in Northamptonshire.
The Advanced Practitioner is a critical role within the team as they offer mentoring, coaching, support and practice expertise to other less experienced team members. The role has acknowledged depth of expertise, including the assessment and appropriate management of risk.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role include:
- Generous starting salary
- Flexible working environment
- Recruitment bonus of £3,000
- Transport links to One Angel Square office
- Progression and development opportunities
- Excellent management team
- Relocation package up to £8,000
Responsibilities of this Advanced Practitioner role include:
- To deliver and provide social work services to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded and they are protected in accordance with the legal and statutory obligations of North and West Northamptonshire Council.
- Hold a small complex case load that will include high risk, high need, looked after children, a range of high profile court work
- Undertake specialist assessments and interventions as required for example, integrated risk assessment, Parent and Assessment Models (PAMS), Assess, Intervene, Move On Assessments (AIMS).
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role include:
- Relevant Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England Registered
- Practice Educator Desirable but not essential
- Eligible to work in the UK