Advanced Practitioner – Northamptonshire – Support and Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Practitioner to join the Support and Safeguarding Team based in Northamptonshire.
As a successful candidate, you will be working to focus on creative problem solving and keeping children and families together.
Your benefits as a Support and Safeguarding Advanced Practioner:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Recruitment bonus of £6,000
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Flexible working environment
Your duties as a Support and Safeguarding Advanced Practitioner:
- Be confident in your analysis and decision making to deliver purposeful and effective social care.
- Be able to deliver supervision, performance management and improvement techniques to ensure high quality of practice.
Your requirements as a Support and Safeguarding Advanced Practitioner:
- Qualified Social Worker, with a valid Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services