Advanced Practitioner – Nottingham – Child Disability Service
Liquid Personnel is seeking an Senior Practitioner to join the Child Disability Service Team in London.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Generous starting salary.
- Flexible working
- Progression and development opportunities
Duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
- To work within a Resilience framework, to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service, which responds at a higher level in complex situations to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner, within statutory guidelines and the statutory obligations of the council.
- To take a lead role in a specialist area of work as directed by the departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure safe and efficient delivery of service by achieving high standards of health and safety and reducing risk.
- Ensure all financial transactions actioned are recorded and accounted for to the standards required.
As an Advanced Practitioner, you will work directly with children and provide a clear and targeted accurate assessment of the child and his/her family’s needs in line with statutory guidance, undertake interviews, observations and gather information from children, families and other agencies as directed by the line manager.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
- Must hold registration with Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC)
- Must have a recognised professional Social Work Qualification – eg DipSW, CQSW or equivalent
- Must either hold a Practice Educator qualification and/or be willing to achieve this qualification within first year of employment.
- The legal right to work in the UK.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
MIDK – 171563