Advanced Practitioner – Sheffield – Children with Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Service based in Sheffield as an Advanced Practitioner.
The successful candidate will work across the full spectrum of social work interventions which includes Child Protection, Children in Need, Looked After Children and Transitions.
For this role, you must also have significant experience in statutory social work, be qualified, registered and DBS checked.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Average caseload 20-25
- Hybrid working arrangements
What will you be doing?
- Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes.
- Provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families.
- Work as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
- Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
- Manage a caseload of the most complex cases or a case of sufficient risk and profile to warrant an experienced worker to work solely on it.
- Co-work difficult cases with less experienced allocated workers.
- Act as a practice teacher to students on placement to ensure the dissemination of learning.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.