Advanced Practitioner – Warwickshire – Safeguarding & Support
Are you an experienced Social Worker looking for a new challenge?
Liquid Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Practitioner (Social Worker) to join the Children’s Safeguarding and Support Team based in Warwickshire. You will provide supervision and support to small groups of unqualified staff and offer coaching, mentoring and practice learning opportunities for students with a view to modelling best practice and ensuring good outcomes.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
- Progression opportunities
- Specific training towards SWE included
- Flexible working arrangements available
Your responsibilities as an Advanced Practitioner include:
- Manage a varied caseload to support vulnerable children and their families who meet the threshold for service including those who have complex and or challenging needs.
- Take a lead role in the professional development of colleagues e.g. mentoring, coaching or “practice assessing”.
- Identify learning and development needs through supervision and appraisal, including expectations of the WCC Social Work Career Pathway.
- Undertake a wide range of complex assessment of need/risk and devise support plans to meet identified outcomes, working in partnership with children, their families, agencies, and other networks.
- Identify, source, and review the support and services provided to ensure this continues to meet eligible needs and identified outcomes.
- Maintain and facilitate professional working relationships with partner agencies and others for the delivery of services.
- Take a key worker role in responding to safeguarding vulnerable children and families with managerial oversight for strategy meetings conferences and review, where appropriate.
Essential requirements as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work