Advanced Practitioner – Wirral – Neighbourhood Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Advanced Practitioner to join the Adults Neighbourhood Team based in Wirral.
As a successful candidate, you will make ongoing assessments of need of service users allocated, including assessment of risk, with the objective of minimising risk and harm to service users and carers and seeking to achieve maximum independence possible.
Your benefits as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Opportunity to work in an advanced role on a locum basis
- High pay rate
- Non statutory work
- Excellent trust to work in
Your duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Carrying out needs led assessments of adults within the guidelines of Community Care Act.
- Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages.
- Supporting the team in meeting individual and team performance targets to actively contribute to its continuous improvement.
Your requirements as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.