Advanced Social Work Practitioner– Sheffield- CIN / CLA
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an advanced Practitioner to join our client’s team in Sheffield. Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Practitioner who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £35 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Maintain performance and develop practice and experience in line with personal targets as agreed with the Senior Fieldwork Manager through supervision.
- Contribute to the achievement of Key Performance Indicators identified through service planning.
- Work to the prescribed quality standards for service provision set out by the service for all workers.
- Responsible for the management of a caseload as determined by the Senior Fieldwork Manager dependent upon the complexity.
As an Advanced Social Work Practitioner, you will manage a caseload of the most complex cases or a case of sufficient risk and profile to warrant an experienced worker to work solely on it. You will Co-work difficult cases with less experienced allocated workers and also act as a practice teacher to students on placement to ensure the dissemination of learning.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*