Advanced Social Worker – Haringey – Quality Assurance
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker / Practitioner / ATM to join Haringey Council on an initial 6 month contract as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner.
What’s in it for you as an Advanced Social Worker?
- Up to £40 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Hybrid Working
Your main responsibilities as an Advanced Social Worker:
You will be responsible for assessing the current position, drawing up improvement action plans and being directly responsible for undertaking specific elements of work arising as agreed by the Principle Social Worker in the following areas – to prepare for CQC inspection.
- Social work practitioners working in ways that are strengths based and person centred
- Quality Assurance framework in place and quality cycle in operation
- Learning and Development needs assessments and individual development plans in place and being delivered arising from the above
- Policies and procedures that are up to date, compliant and relevant
In supporting the recruitment and retention of staff the role will also be responsible for the development and oversight of our apprenticeship program and the development and assessment of our ASYE program and individuals.
What we are looking for in an Advanced Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.