Advanced Social Worker – Knowsley – Children and Young People
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Social Worker to join the Children and Young People Service based in Knowsley.
Whether you are looking to progress into a more senior role or even just take on a new challenge, Knowsley have a opportunity for an advanced social worker to join their team. This will be also be a great chance to sharpen your skills and showcase what you bring to the table.
Your benefits as a Children and Young People Advanced Social Worker include:
- Excellent pay rate
- Detailed induction
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
Your duties as a Children and Young People Advanced Social Worker include:
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their
families in Knowsley.
- Carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in
accordance with the Framework for Assessment and Working Together
guidance and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively
promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child /
young person and their family.
- Manage caseloads that are challenging, complex and varied in nature.
- Where appropriate, co-work cases with less experienced Social Workers
and to provide mentoring support.
- Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families
are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any
- Provide and help facilitate learning opportunities for less experienced Social
- Act as a key lead for specific areas of practice within the team or Service.
Your requirements as a Children and Young People Advanced Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.