Advanced Social Worker – MASH – Swindon
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Social Worker to join the MASH Service based in Swindon.
This is a great professional development opportunity to draw upon your existing children & families safeguarding knowledge whilst developing your skills in prioritising and analysing complex information.
What’s in it for you?
- £3000 “golden hello” payment after 1 years’ service
- Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years’ service and a further £2000 after 3 years’ service
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
- Competitive salaries
- Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years’ service
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
- “Happy to talk Flexible working”
What will you be doing?
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings.
What we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Post qualified experience
- Registered with Social Work England
- Eligible to work in the UK