Advanced Social Worker – Swindon – Children with Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Swindon.
As a successful candidate, you will be working to ensure disabled children in Swindon are appropriately safeguarded and supported to achieve their full potential, while using current research and innovative practice to ensure the team achieve these goals.
What’s in it for you?
- £3000 “golden hello” payment after one year’s service
- Retention payments of £2000 after completing two years’ service and a further £2000 after three years’ service
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria applies)
- Competitive salaries
- Free car parking at our central Swindon campus and easy commuter links to many locations
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years’ service
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
What will you be doing as an Advanced Social Worker?
- Provide a holistic service to disabled children, young people and their families.
- Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
- Work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
- Ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
- Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work