Advanced Social Worker – Wakefield – Adults Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding Team based in Wakefield.
As an Advanced Social Worker, you will support and advise on the provision of high quality adult social care for older people and adults within national and local policy guidelines by assessing and meeting the care needs of adult citizens in the Wakefield District.
What’s in it for you as an Advanced Social Worker?
- Immediate start available
- Friendly and supportive team
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as an Advanced Social Worker:
- To demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk while promoting enablement and self-determination.
- Network and liaise with a wider range of professionals and other colleagues, including at more senior or strategic levels.
- Manage complex caseloads and offer expert opinion within the organisation and to others.
- To undertake capacity-building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations, and contribute views on service provision to commissioners. Apply, promote and uphold the Code of Ethics and demonstrate to others ongoing development in all domains of the PCF. Develop capability to integrate professional knowledge, the perspectives of people using services and research/evaluation evidence into practice.
- Undertake complex tasks such as chairing significant meetings, offering expert support and advice to case conferences, producing high quality and more specialised assessments and reports for a range of functions, undertaking local peer audits of quality. Model good practice, setting expectations for others.
What we are looking for in an Advanced Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.