Advanced SW/ Best Interest Assessor – South Gloucestershire
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Advanced SW/ Best Interest Assessor to join our client based in South Gloucestershire.
As an experienced Social Worker and accredited Best Interest Assessor (BIA), you will be required to undertake Best Interest Assessments and other Mental Capacity Act (MCA) work, for which you are qualified.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a SW/ Best Interest Assessor:
- To supervise and coordinate the work of professionals including allocation of caseloads or other caring staff giving guidance, advice and feedback. Ensure that clear organisation and direction is provided and that training needs are identified and met.
- Carry out specialist assessments and casework, ensuring that these are precise and effective.
- If relevant deliver and oversee programmes of work promoting enhancing existing service delivery patterns and developing new or innovative forms of service delivery.
- If relevant: provide specialist advice and/or financial assessments to ensure a fully supportive service provision is provided to individuals.
- Monitor service delivery through feedback and informal complaints, ensuring that complaints are processed and rectified, and that future service delivery is adjusted as appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.