Advanced Youth Offending Service Officer – Redbridge
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Advanced Youth Offending Service Officer to join our client in Redbridge, London.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires an Advanced Youth Offending Service Officer with extensive post qualified experience in Youth Offending.
Your benefits as an Advanced Youth Offending Service Officer:
- £33.48 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as an Advanced Youth Offending Service Officer:
- Supervise the statutory orders that children and young people become subject to that are the responsibility of the Youth Offending Service.
- Ensure the sentence of the court is delivered by encouraging and facilitating compliance by young people with their court orders and to use enforcement processes in cases where young people do not comply with their court orders.
- Prepare pre-sentence, referral order reports and other reports according to national standards.
- Represent the Youth Offending Service at the Youth Court and other Courts, including the Crown Court as required, including Saturday, Bank Holiday, and any other occasional Courts.
- Work in partnership with the Secure Estate visiting and delivering a service to young people who are remanded or sentenced to custody in order to address their offending behaviour and related issues in preparation for release and to facilitate their resettlement into the community.
- Attend as required as an Appropriate Adult at PACE interviews of young people who are arrested.
- Undertake office duty as required
- Manage a caseload and undertake direct work with children, young people and their parents/carers, including lone working, undertaking home visits and meeting young people at other community venues.
Essential requirements as an Advanced Youth Offending Service Officer:
- Relevant Youth Offending experience is essential, alongside experience of managing staff
- Experience within a local authority as a Youth Offending Team Officer
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.