AMHP – Lambeth
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Approved Mental Health Professional to join the Centralised Day Time AMHP service based in Lambeth.
What’s in it for you as an AMHP?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Essential requirements for the role:
- Extensive experience of adult mental health casework in a community mental health setting
- You will have strong assessment and engagement skills and an excellent understanding of clinical and social issues and risk in relation to mental health service-users
- You will have an experience of interventions under the CA 2014, MHA 1983 and MCA 2005.
What we are looking for in an AMHP:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
AMHP – Lambeth