AMHP – South London – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a AMHP to join the AMHP team based in South London.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for supporting social workers, health professionals and social care workers across all sectors in facilitating the safety of adults at risk of abuse.
What’s in it for you as an AMHP?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as an AMHP?
- Undertake Mental Health Act assessments, obtain warrants from the court
- Take part in AMHP duty rota on a full time basis
- Carrying out mental health assessments
- Liaising with health professionals and making recommendations
- Screen Mental Health Act requests
- Visit general hospitals / A&E, psychiatric hospitals, police stations, homes and community hubs
- Report to AMHP Lead, who provides supervision
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.