AMHP – Surrey – Adults Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Approved Mental Health Professional to join a busy Adults Team based in Surrey.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about changing the lives of adults who have complex mental needs and inspire confidence and through the promotion of wellbeing and choice to make a real difference, then this is the role for you.
What’s in it for you as an AMHP?
- Competitive rate
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as an AMHP:
- To conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments using the appropriate assessment tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options for the individual.
- Based on individual structured assessments and in line with the enablement/recovery approach, plan and set up appropriate personalised and outcome-led packages of support that maximise long-term independence and choice and minimise ongoing support and whole life cost of care for that person.
- To manage an allocated caseload of clients in compliance with statutory requirements, the Care Programme Approach, Council & Trust policy, professional best practice and with regard for individual choice.
What we are looking for in an AMHP:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.