Approved Mental Health Professional – Chichester – Older People’s Teams
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Approved Mental Health Professional to join our client’s team in Preston.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires Approved Mental Health Professional who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Approved Mental Health Professional role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £48 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as an Approved Mental Health Professional:
- To demonstrate the ability to utilise effective communication skills to negotiate, guide, advise and enable customers to engage with assessments and discussion about their presenting care needs.
- To demonstrate the ability to communicate with a range of professionals and members of the public.
- To demonstrate the ability to think creatively under pressure, measured and reasoned in response and decision.
- To demonstrate an ability to lead supervise, coach and mentor other members of the team.
- To have the ability to manage conflict and operate in high risk and high-pressure environments.
Approved Mental Health Professional is to be able to uphold social work values of social justice and equality and to demonstrate effective and accurate IT skills to support accurate and timely case recording.
Essential requirements of this Approved Mental Health Professional role:
Approved Mental Health Professional can be To liaise closely with acute in-patient wards to enable early identification of people who may need further assessment and detention and need to provide professional supervision and leadership to “spoke” AMHP’s and student AMHP’s. Approved Mental Health Professional will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*