Assessment & Review Officer – Bridgwater – Special Education Needs Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Assessment & Review Officer to join our client’s team in Medway.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires Assessment & Review Officer who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Assessment & Review Officer role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £15.54 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as an Assessment & Review Officer:
- Timeously progress and case manage many assessments with varying degrees of complexity, to disciplinary hearing, including sensitive and high-profile complaints.
- Reviewing and assessing evidence obtained and issues arising, using professional expertise to formulate appropriate legal and evidential decisions in accordance with the law, ACCA’s Rulebook and departmental policies and procedures, having regard to the public interest and proportionality.
- Drafting allegations and other documents such as reports, witness statements, instructions to Counsel, agreed statement of facts, chronologies, witness statements and exhibits of documentary evidence.
- Communicating directly by telephone, in writing and face to face with internal and external stakeholders, including ACCA members and their legal representatives, complainants, third parties, members of the public, local and international regulatory and other professional accountancy bodies, law enforcement agencies and other ACCA colleagues
We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and so have designed our benefits to give you the flexibility and power to do so. Our core benefits include private healthcare, life assurance and income protection as well as a fantastic defined contribution pension scheme.
Essential requirements of this Assessment & Review Officer role:
We are committed to equal opportunities across our recruitment activities and have a real commitment to ensuring the inclusion and well-being of all employees. We have a blended approach to working to support our employees to balance the needs of their job with other aspects of their life to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*