Assessor – Lambeth – Adult Intermediate Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for Assessors to join an Adult Intermediate Care Team in Lambeth, London. The team is an integrated service with Adult Social Care and NHS services for adults and Older people.
This role requires essential face to face visits in the community, PPE is provided.
As a successful Assessor, you will have experience of adults and older adults with physical disabilities, hospital discharge, and working within a multidisciplinary team.
Your benefits as an Assessor:
- £21.48 per hour
- Supportive team and management
- PPE provided
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough induction, and ongoing training and development
What will you be doing as an Assessor?
- You will be joining a team which provides Urgent Response – @Home service which is an integrated health and social care team to prevent service user’s from being admitted into hospital and also provide Rehab and Reablement to service users in the community
Essential requirements of this Assessor – Adult Intermediate Care role:
- The ability to work at a fast pace under pressure
- Competent in carrying a caseload
- Have a good understanding of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, safeguarding and other requirements when supporting service users and their families
- A good working knowledge of MOSAIC
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role