Assistant Residential Worker – London – Children with disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Assistant Residential Worker to join our client’s Team in London.
Your benefits as an Assistant Residential Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as an Assistant Residential Worker:
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with children’s young people and their families by providing emotional, social, and practical support to young people who can display challenging emotional and social difficulties.
- Establish relationships and links within the community to assist the child, young person, and their family.
- Undertake routine household tasks e.g., cooking washing shopping and/or supporting young people to undertake these tasks to enable the smooth running of the home and to promote independence.
- Contribute to the development and evaluation of care plans and input to service planning meetings where required and attend meetings as directed, reporting issues raised to line management.
As an Assistant Residential Worker, you will Support children and young people in their personal care, administration of medication and clinical procedures in line with organisational policies and procedures.
Essential requirements of Assistant Residential Worker role:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Must possess Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent within two years of taking up post
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170030