Assistant Service Development Officer – Southampton
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Assistant Service Development Officer to join our client in Southampton.
As a successful Assistant Service Development Officer, you will assist in the development and re-design of services in identified areas, to ensure delivery of the best possible care within the resources available to meet national and local priorities and improve the health and well-being of the population.
Your benefits as an Assistant Service Development Officer:
- £23.16 to £25.93 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as an Assistant Service Development Officer in Southampton?
- You will with clinical and professional colleagues to develop effective and efficient models of service delivery in line with the CCG and SCC commissioning strategies
- You will undertake and contribute to needs assessment to inform planning and developing commissioning options including the analysis of a variety of information
- You will undertake service reviews and develop option appraisals to support commissioning decisions.
- You will work with all stakeholders to ensure active participation in the development and design of services
- You will develop detailed service specifications which are based on clear measurable outcomes and include arrangements for monitoring and review
- You will identify priorities and gaps in existing service provision and propose effective and value adding solutions
Your essential requirements of this Assistant Service Development Officer role:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Understanding of commissioning processes
- Understanding of Health & Social care system including Primary Care
- Experience of involvement in service development and change
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role