Assistant Social Work Team Manager – Stockport – Neighbourhood Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Assistant Social Work Team Manager to join a busy Neighbourhood Team based in Stockport.
Benefits of the role:
- Rare and Exclusive role in a thriving Authority
- Regular supervision and peer support available
- Free parking on site
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
As an ATM you will work alongside the TM to manage the day to day work of the team. This includes attendance at multi-agency meetings, chairing Team Around the Adult and Safeguarding Meetings. Providing professional support to Social Workers and SCO’s. You will be involved in service development such as embedding strengths and asset based working within the team.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.