Assistant Team Manager- Adoption
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Assistant Team Manager to join the busy team at a Buckinghamshire based Adoption team.
You will joining an existing management team of 2 Assistant Team Managers working in collaboration to support families, the recruitment and assessment of adopters and family finding for children with a plan of adoption.
What will it give you as an Assistant Team Manager?
- Competitive starting salary
- Joining a stable adoption team
- Excellent training and development team
- Excellent salary of £45,801 – £48,035
Primary Responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Promoting the safety and wellbeing of children and young people
- Improving children and young people’s life chances and outcomes in the care of their parents, or other carers
- Assisting with the leading, managing and supervising social work practice
- Assuring the quality of practice, managing performance and delivering value for money
As the Assistant Team Manager you will assessing, planning, delivering and reviewing social work services. You will also be managing a small team of Family finders and line management of a Children’s Social Worker whose caseload is children with adoption plans.
As the Assistant Team Manager you will be experienced in Permanency planning with a focus on Adoption, oversight of quality of Child Permanence Reports, Support plans, and tracking the child’s journey to adoption Order.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*