Assistant Team Manager – Aylesbury, Bucks – MASH
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Assistant Team Manager to join the busy team at a Buckinghamshire based MASH team.
The Assistant Team Manager will be managing the team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring key performance targets are met, challenging, and supporting the team to ensure timely and suitable outcomes for Children, young people and their families.
What will it give you as an Assistant Team Manager?
- Competitive starting salary
- Joining a stable adoption team
- Excellent training and development team
- Excellent salary of £45,801 – £48,035
Primary Responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
- Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
- Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
- Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
As the Assistant Team Manager you will be managing a complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
You will also be modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others whilst participating in the management of the duty system, as required.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*