Assistant Team Manager – Aylesbury – Child Multi-Agency Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Assistant Team Manager to join our client’s team in Aylesbury.
Benefits of this Assistant Team Manager role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as an Assistant Team Manager:
- To be responsible for receiving, assessing, allocating, reviewing, and closing cases. To keep abreast of developments in all the cases covered by the team.
- To assess the level of risk and/or service to be offered to users, ensuring that the highest priority work is allocated and that the safety and wellbeing of the child is secured. This includes making decisions about the immediate safety of children at risk of significant harm.
- To provide professional supervision to members of the team.
- To think creatively and imaginatively to solve complex professional problems concerning individual children, their families, and other carers.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with relevant statutory and independent sector agencies e.g., teachers, doctors, psychiatrists, health visitors, police officers, requiring the capacity to advice and influence as appropriate.
Team Manager needs to ensure that services are delivered in partnership with all key stakeholders so that children’s assessed needs are met on a planned, holistic basis within a family setting whenever this is consistent with their best interests.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*