Assistant Team Manager – Buckinghamshire – Children in Care
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Assistant Team Manager to join the Children in Care Team based in Buckinghamshire.
As a successful candidate, you will oversee aspects of the team functioning, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure a high functioning service.
Benefits as a Children in Care Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Training and development opportunities
Duties as a Children in Care Assistant Team Manager:
- Supervise staff, qualified and unqualified, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
- Manage the teams’ duty system and team diary and to work as part of the duty system.
- Provide immediate guidance and support to staff receiving referrals or providing advice.
- Liaise with operational teams ensuring cases are transferred and priorities made clear
- Ensure that the views of children and young people are represented.
- Ensure an adequate induction of new staff.
- Act as a resource for other team members in working with complex referrals or contacts, as determined by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
Requirements as a Children in Care Assistant Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work