Assistant Team Manager – Buckinghamshire – Referral and Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Assistant Team Manager to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in Buckinghamshire.
As a successful candidate you will act as a resource for other team members in working with complex referrals or contacts, as determined by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent starting salaries
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Welcome and retention bonuses
- Flexible working environment
- Training and development opportunities
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager:
- Supervise staff, qualified and unqualified, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
- Manage the teams’ duty system and team diary and to work as part of the duty system.
- Provide immediate guidance and support to staff receiving referrals or providing advice.
- Laise with operational teams ensuring cases are transferred and priorities made clear
- Ensure that the views of children and young people are represented.
- Ensure an adequate induction of new staff.
- Oversee aspects of the team functioning, as delegated by the Team Manager
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work