Assistant Team Manager – Cardiff – Child Health and Disability Teams
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Assistant Team Manager to join a busy Child Health and Disability Team based in Cardiff.
What’s in it for you as an Assistant Team Manager?
- Supportive and friendly team
- Work alongside the existing ATM and Team Manager
- Hybrid Work
- Competitive Rate
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
As an Assistant Team Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring the performance and development of social workers. You may have a limited caseload of their own or support less experienced staff with complex cases and due to the nature of the role you must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection services
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*