Assistant Team Manager – Family Solutions Plus – Permanent
Assistant Team Manager – Family solutions plus – South East area – Salary from £45,495 up to £48,587 + Benefits
– Excellent starting salary
– Generous annual leave entitlement
– ‘Good’ Rated authority
– Relocation package up to £8,000
– Progression opportunities
As an Assistant Team Manager, you’ll help to lead a multi-disciplinary team comprised of specialist adult workers as well as children’s social workers, to tackle parental difficulties as a means of increasing parenting capacity. You’ll co-ordinate and monitor assessment activity within the team and ensure that practice standards and timescales are always met. Your own standards of practice will be consistently high, and you will work with the child at the centre of all that you do.
You will play a key role in improving practice in the team and you’ll ensure that the quality of assessments and plans in the team are consistently good; you’ll do this by coaching and supervising social work staff, leading team discussions and workshops, and updating the team on practice developments and research.
– You will have a Social Work degree and be Social Work England registered
– Will have extensive experience in childrens social work and be able to demonstrate leadership experience.
Avoid disappointment by contacting Jamie McNabb on email@example.com or call 020 3967 0932