Assistant Team Manager – Haringey – Review Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced ATM / Senior Social Worker / Practitioner to join Haringey Council on an initial 6 month contract as an Assistant Team Manager.
You will be responsible for providing case management, guidance, support and expert advise to social care staff, students and partner staff as an when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service. Alongside assessing and prioritising incoming referrals from members of the public or other professionals or services, formulating a response to take action to resolve or refer as appropriate.
What’s in it for you as an Assistant Team Manager?
- Up to £36 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Hybrid Working
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Provide professional support and direction to social care staff by promoting quality, best practice and person centred care
- To provide direct supervision and line management to staff
- To manage activities as directed by the team manager ensuring that they are planned effectively to achieve outcomes and deadlines
- To help to ensure that the team deliver person centred services for adults through partnership and effective liaison with other statutory and voluntary sector services
- To work, collaborate and co-operate with managers across the Haringey Social Care system to make overall system improvements
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.