Assistant Team Manager – London – Clinical Social Worker
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join the Clinical Social Worker Team based in London.
As a successful candidate you will act as a resource for other team members in working with complex referrals or contacts, as determined by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
Benefits as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent starting salaries
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Welcome and retention bonuses
- Flexible working environment
- Training and development opportunities
Duties as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Supervise staff, qualified and unqualified, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
- Manage the teams’ duty system and team diary and to work as part of the duty system.
- Provide immediate guidance and support to staff receiving referrals or providing advice.
- Liaise with operational teams ensuring cases are transferred and priorities made clear
You will ensure that the views of children and young people are represented. You will also ensure an adequate induction of new staff as the assistant Team Manager you will oversee aspects of the team functioning, as delegated by the Team Manager.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
- Must be Social Work England registered
- Management experience desirable
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*