Assistant Team Manager – Luton – MASH Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an Assistant Team Manager to join the busy team at a Luton based MASH Team.
The Assistant Team Manager will be required to both hold a caseload as well as work on safeguarding duty on a rota basis, therefore safeguarding duty experience is essential
What will it give you as an Assistant Team Manager?
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Bonuses of £8,203
- Relocation package up to £8,500
- Excellent starting salary
Primary Responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers
- Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
- Demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations.
Are you forward thinking and ready to showcase your managerial skills in a new authority? If so, you will fit right into the MASH ATM role. You will be hard working, have experience conducting supervision, completing case allocation and assisting the team manager in the day to day running of the team.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
Social Work England registration
Eligible to work in the UK
Hold a full UK license
Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*