Assistant Team Manager – Oxfordshire – Family Solutions Plus
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Assistant Team Manager to join the Family Solutions Plus Team based in Oxfordshire.
What’s in it for you as an Assistant Team Manager?
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Progression and development opportunities
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Support Team Managers in day to day running of the Family solutions plus team
- Build strong working relationships between your team and the wider service
- Co-ordinate and monitor assessment activity across the team to ensure practice standards and timescales are met.
- Your own standards of practice will be consistently high, and you will work with the child at the centre of your priorities.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work