Assistant Team Manager – Reading – Together for Families
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Qualified Assistant Team Manager to join the Together for Families Team based in Reading.
This is a great career development opportunity where you will be able to lead a dedicated team to deliver a high- quality service in a specialized field.
From day to day, you will provide crucial direction and oversight in relation to cases whilst holding responsibility for high quality leadership.
What’s in it for you?
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays (rising to 32 after 10 years’ service)
- Discounted Child Care (on site nursery)
- Relocation Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
What will you be doing as an Assistant Team Manager in Reading?
- Hold responsibility for the day-to-day operational running of the team and high quality leadership.
- Provide crucial direction and oversight in relation to cases
- Improve services for vulnerable children and achieve the vision to help every child have a happy, healthy and successful life.
- Support families within the service
- Successfully deliver the objectives of this role and lead a high performing and effective team.
- Be able to effectively maximize the potential of others within your team.
Requirements as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Direct management experience within a statutory children’s social care service
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work