Assistant Team Manager – Solihull – Youth Justice Services
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join the Youth Justice Services Team based in Solihull.
Benefits as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent starting salaries
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Welcome and retention bonuses
- Flexible working environment
- Training and development opportunities
Duties as an Assistant Team Manager:
- To promote and maintain strong working relationships with partners and stakeholders
- To promote the active participation of children, young people and their parents and carers in their assessments and plans.
- To promote a learning environment within the team and develop skills of team members to enable them to do their job well.
- To contribute to the development of services for children and their families across the borough
- To take responsibility for chairing service user and professionals’ meetings as appropriate
As an Assistant Team Manager you will provide support to the team manager and assistance with the operational management for a group of staff. You will take responsibility for the day-to-day operational management of the team.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
- Management experience desirable
- Needs to have experience in youth justice
- A relevant professional qualification
- Hold a full UK licence
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*