Assistant Team Manager – Surrey – Adults
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting an Assistant Team Manager to join the adults team based in Surrey.
Assistant Team Managers working in Adult Social Care will be based in a community, hospital or specialist team and will be required to work flexibly.
What’s in it for you as an Assistant Team Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Monitor and support the performance management and development of team members using a coaching approach, to support individual development and ensure that individual contributions are maximised.
- To assist with leading, motivating and managing to ensure the service provided is consistent, effective and delivers positive outcomes for individuals, their carer’s and families
in line with current national legislation, local policies and procedures.
- They will deputise for the team manager when required, providing day to day management and oversight of the team, including management of the overall work load of the team and individual team members.
- Provide leadership and professional support to colleagues and other professionals in situations of high complexity.
- Reasonable adjustments will be made for Assistant Team Managers who have a disability to enable them to fulfil the requirements of the job.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.