Assistant Team Manager – Sutton – Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Assistant Team Manager to join a busy Safeguarding Team based in Sutton.
The post is to support the team manager, provide supervision and accountability in the day to day functions, covering duty, safeguarding and approving work on systems using mosaic.
What’s in it for you as an Assistant Team Manager?
- Supportive team
- Competitive Rate
- Hybrid working available
Essential requirements as an Assistant Team Manager:
- To have supervisory experience.
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
- Ideally have experience using Mosaic
What we are looking for in an Assistant Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.