Assistant Youth Worker – Bromley – Multi-disciplinary teams
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Assistant Youth Worker to join our client’s team in Bromley.
Benefits of Assistant Youth Worker role:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Assistant Youth Worker:
- Manage the caseload as directed and organise and plan work activities prioritising tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken for young people including, assessment meetings, home visits, arranging reviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales, and meeting any other national and local performance standards.
- Provide written and verbal reports, which are concise, informative, and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Provide targeted and purposeful youth justice interventions (1:1 and in groups), within a systemic framework, with explicit aims and objectives about desired outcomes within the context of managing risk and preventing offending / re-offending.
As a Assistant Youth Worker, you will Work directly with young people and provide a clear and accurate assessment of a young person and his/her family’s needs in line with youth justice and statutory guidance, undertake interviews, observations and gather information from young people, families and other agencies as directed by the Team Manager.
Essential requirements of this Assistant Youth Worker role:
- Must be a HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council) registered Social Worker, or have a related professional qualification in youth justice, probation, youth work.
- Knowledge of youth justice legislation, national standards, case management guidance (assessment, planning & intervention), restorative justice principles, relevant childcare legislation, statutory guidance and the London Child Protection procedures.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend!
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
ZS – 170832