Band 4 Mental Health Worker – Coventry – Mental Health Triage
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 4 Mental Health Worker to join a busy Mental Health Triage Team based in Coventry.
What’s in it for you as a Band 4 Mental Health Worker?
- Extremely high rates of pay for the right candidates
- Up to £20/hr for Monday – Friday and £24/hr for weekends
- Flexibility with shifts
- Supervision from qualified staff
- Ongoing contracts
- Immediate starts
Your main responsibilities as a Band 4 Mental Health Worker?
- Conduct a clinical triage for all referrals received to determine if the person has a mental illness or disorder and decide the type and urgency of the response required
- Support and provide advice to family and carers that call regarding a relative or person receiving care (personal information about a service user is not to be divulged to a third party without those persons consent unless there is evidence that the person is in crisis or poses a serious risk to themselves or others and the sharing of specific information would aid preventing harm)
- Ensure valid consent is obtained prior to undertaking care procedures
- Work as a member of the existing multi professional team
- Ensure a high standard of patient-centred care
What we are looking for in a Band 4 Mental Health Worker:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.