Band 5/6 Physiotherapist – Barking
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 5/6Physiotherapist to join a busy Team based in Barking.
What’s in it for you as a Band 5/6 Physiotherapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Band 5/6Physiotherapist:
- The role would involve working in the community
- Staff will need to be able to manage independently case management of complex patients
- Will work on a stroke / neurology unit at a band 5 or band 6 level
What we are looking for in a Band 5/6 Physiotherapist:
- Qualified physiotherapist i.e., Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- Recent experience within physiotherapy
- Registered with the HCPC as a physiotherapist to work in the UK
- NHS experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in supervision of junior staff and working in an MDT setting
- Experience in working on a stroke / neurology unit at a band 5 or band 6 level
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*