Band 5 Mental Health Practitioner – Cheshire
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 5 Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Cheshire.
In this role you will be working on the inpatient mental health wards. The service provides intensive 24-hour care and risk monitoring for people with mental illness. There are a range of shifts available with the candidate being able to work days, nights, and weekends.
What’s in it for you as a Band 5 Mental Health Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
What we are looking for in a Band 5 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.