Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist – Walthamstow
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist to join a busy team based in Walthamstow.
What’s in it for you as a Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist:
- Assessment of new referrals to the service (children and young people aged 0-19 years with SLCN)
- Identification of needs and development of treatment plans for a range of needs
- Speech and Language therapy interventions
- SLT reviews
- Completion of reports
- Education Health and Care plan assessment and advice reports
- SLT with experience of community services and working in the NHS and has mainstream school/or pre school/special school experience.
What we are looking for in a Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist:
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy