Band 6-7 Mental Health Practitioner – West Midlands – Care Coordination
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for 3x Band 6-7 Mental Health Practitioners to join a busy Care Coordination Team based in Solihull.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- High rate of pay
- Ongoing contract
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- The CPN will be responsible to carry a caseload of which they are the care coordinator.
- They are to assess, review, and implement treatment / management plans and discharge.
- They are to liaise with the MDT each week to discuss assessment and ongoing cases and to highlight any risks.
- They are to complete all assessment paperwork in a timely manner and to update patient’s information when needed in line with the CPA/care support policy.
- They will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders so that a holistic approach to each person care is completed.
- They will also take on the role of duty worker for the team and this means being at base managing referrals and patient calls that some through to the base.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.