Band 6/7 Senior Mental Health Nurse – Ipswich – CAMHS Crisis and Risk Intervention Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Mental Health Nurse to join a busy CAMHS Crisis and Risk Intervention Service based in Ipswich.
You will be at the forefront of managing change, driving performance and continuous improvement around impact and outcomes for CYP and their families, whilst leading high- quality services and effective ways of working.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Mental Health Nurse?
- High rates of pay
- Hybrid working
- Supportive team
- Ongoing contract
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Mental Health Nurse:
- Lead nurse for the CHRIS Team contributing to planning and reviewing of service delivery
- Manage and lead staff, alongside resources and projects which focus on the young people’s mental health crisis as outlined in the CHRIS Standard Operation Procedure
- Work alongside other public-sector partners, voluntary sector and communities to engage and enable community led activity through the CHRIS Team
- Safeguard children and young people, which may include participation in safeguarding meetings
What we are looking for in a Senior Mental Health Nurse:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.