Band 6-7 Senior Mental Health Practitioner/SW – Swindon – Community CAMHS
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6-7 Senior Mental Health Practitioner/SW to join a busy Community CAMHS Team based in Swindon.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Competitive pay depending on experience
- Supportive team
- Ongoing contract
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- To provide assessments and interventions to young people who present with a range of mental health difficulties.
- To contribute to the daily duty rota, including completing risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- Attend Multi agency meetings as and when required for the patients we support.
- Provide specific interventions to young people accessing our service.
- Contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/social work sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health/social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.