Band 6 Care Co-ordinator – Haringey – Homeless Health Inclusion Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Care Co-ordinator to join a busy Homeless Health Inclusion Team based in Haringey.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Care Co-ordinator?
- Supportive Management
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Excellent room for progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Care Co-ordinator:
- Carry overall responsibility for the management of a caseload, acting as a care co-ordinator, as defined by the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
- Deliver effective care and treatment that is carried out within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
- Involve service users and their carers in planning care that includes all of their individual and diverse needs.
- Design individual programmes of care collaboratively with patients to maximize self management and social inclusion and reflect their own goals and aspirations. Review and adjust plans according to changing service user needs.
- Undertake Care Act Assessments as required, to ensure clients maximise their independence by developing effective Care and Support plans.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Care Co-ordinator:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.