Band 6 Care Coordinator – BEH NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Care Coordinator to join our client based in Barnet, Enfield and Haringey.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Care Coordinator?
- Diverse Workload
- Supportive Management + Team
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Room for Progression
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- Carry overall responsibility for the management of a caseload, acting as a care co-ordinator, as defined by the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
- Deliver effective care and treatment that is carried out within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
- Involve service users and their carers in planning care that includes all of their individual and diverse needs.
- Design individual programmes of care collaboratively with patients to maximize self management and social inclusion and reflect their own goals and aspirations. Review and adjust plans according to changing service user needs.
- Provide evidence based therapeutic interventions using developed interpersonal skills such as CBT or psycho-education.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.